- Health Advocacy Program DVD curriculum set
- Conversation Skills DVD curriculum set
- Apparatus/hangers to place permanently on ceiling strips for hanging holiday decorations
- Educational DVD’s for Health & Safety class
- Three flat digital food scales with large number displays
- Corel Painter or Corel Painter Essentials software for art class
- Exercise DVDs for Phase II (DVDs for age 50+ or beginner exercisers preferred)
- Digital bathroom scale for fitness room
- DVDs suitable for family viewing
- ABLEWARE card holders for Open Learning Center classroom
- Aluminum stepladder, 12-foot
- HP 94 and 95 printer cartridges for student use in computer lab
- Jewelry to be sold at the Lovelanders' Annual Jewelry Sale fundraiser
Mosaic class: stained glass (whole or pieces), small concrete stepping stones, tacky glue, Taurus 3 electric saw replacement kit with new blade, electric glass cutter, and 12” x 12” or 8” x 8” white ceramic tiles to create mosaic art work.
Transition class: seven used computer CPUs with flat panel monitors, one foldable 8 ft table, wall-attached magazine rack, 4 ft open-cabinet with 4 shelves, word search books, and elementary reading and math computer CDs.